New Fanta Guaraná
- DirectorRicardo “Big” Passos
- StoryboardBianca Nazari
- Concept ArtBianca Nazari, Rafael Loureiro
- ModelingAlex Meireles, Leandro Marcelino,
- Maurício Carolino, Rafael Tomazzi
- RiggingFlávia Trevisan
- AnimationThiago Flores (Supervisor), Flávia Trevisan
- Look DevAlex Meireles, Luiz Fernando Araújo
- CompositingJoão Sheeperson
- StudioBig Studios
- AgencyOgilvy & Mather
There are three films on this project. The first one is Catapult and shows the Guraná fruit been launched into the Fanta can to build the packshot in the end of the movie. The second one is called Eyes in the Dark. As the little fruits have a back dot in their middle, the idea was to make them visible in a deep black background so it look like there was a light bulb off and you can only see the silhouette of the eyes open one by one. The idea of the campaign was to resamble origami paper folded, so in the last one, Confetti Cannon, we mix this idea with a confetti cannon showing the Guaraná fruits been launched and building the packshot with the soda can.
I was the animator supervisor in this project which was animated by Flavia Trevisan.